Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A look back on 2014. 
Here are my three picks of this past year.
All three books earned 5 Gold Crowns!




This may very well be the best book I read 2014. What an amazing book. There is tons of history interwoven through the story in a masterful way. Marie is an incredible character rising above tremendous hardships most women could not endure. I was so glad when she got her HEA! I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I can understand why this book sold over two millions copies in Germany. I am so glad it is available in English. This novel is available through the Kindle Unlimited program.







What an amazing and unique story. It kept me glued to my seat from the first page to the last. I just love Brenda Novak's writing style. It's so smooth and flowing. I immediately fell in love with Abigail, an easy character to love. She's feisty and determined, yet innocent of the dangers of the world. This is a story of overcoming adversity and danger, filled with deep emotion and passion. Well deserving of 5 Gold Crowns! 






This is one of the best books I have read in 2014. I thoroughly enjoyed Forever, Sarah. This book covers a period of history that has always fascinated me, since it is set during England's Civil War with Cromwell as leader of England. Mr. Morton depicts this period with clarity and deep knowledge of the historical era. While this wonderful novel is steeped in history, it is also a passionate love story. This is a book that you will not want to miss. Evidently this book is no longer available in E-book.


I hope you will consider these books. You will enjoy all three. 

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment