Friday, May 20, 2016

Good morning! This week I am traveling through the English countryside, so I will not be posting any reviews. When I return on May 30, I will have several reviews for you.

I just finished The All-Star Antes Up by Nancy Herkness. It's a sports romance and the second book in her Wagers series. It is releasing on May 31.

I'm starting The Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt today, it's the latest book in her Maiden Lane series, and I look forward to reading it. It also releases on May 31.

I can't wait to share my marvelous trip with you. This is the trip of a lifetime. It's so amazing to at last see so many historical sites that I have read about for so many years. I will post about my trip sometime during the first week of June. In the meantime, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment