Monday, January 12, 2015



I hope everyone discovered tons of new books to read and had loads of fun on the Secret Cravings 4th Anniversary Blog Hop! Thanks for hopping by this past weekend to help celebrate Secret Cravings 4th anniversary as a publisher! We had a great time and tons of great prizes are being given away today. I can't wait to find out who won the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. What an awesome prize. I know I would love to win one of those!

I also want to thank Secret Cravings Publishing for having faith in my writing and giving me the opportunity to reach new readers for my book, To Live Again.

Now drum roll, please!

And the winners are:

Rebecca Ray

Susan W. 

Flossie Benton Rogers 

Each of you have won an e-copy of one of my books. Please let me know which title you would like and what format. I hope you will take the time to leave a review for the book you have won. Reviews are a wonderful testimony for writers and help other readers find new books and authors. Congratulations and happy reading as always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment