Monday, May 23, 2016

Good morning! I just wanted to give you a bit of information regarding my vacation to merry Old England, Wales and Scotland. What an adventure!

I'm having a marvelous time on my trip! Yesterday Ivisited the Blacksmith's Shop in Gretna Green and found the museum enthralling. After we left there, we continued our journey and arrived in Edinburgh at five in the afternoon. We attended a lovely musical program and dinner at Prestonfields where we were entertained by four wee Scottish dancer. The entire show was fantastic.

Today we are taking a guided tour of the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle.  As we drove along yesterday, our tour director kept speaking of the old city and the new. I later learn that what he meant was the old city dates back to medieval times, the new city to the Georgian. I can't wait to explore this incredible city. Since I'm on my iPad, I'm having a few technical difficulties so I can't seem to attach any pictures. I've posted a great many on FB so be sure to check them out. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment