Friday, October 19, 2018

Book Review: Cowboy Christmas Jubilee by Dylan Crush

Cowboy Christmas Jubilee by Dylann Crush



Publisher & Release: Sourcebooks Casablanca, October 30, 2018

Time and setting:  Present Day, Texas

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Length:  384 Pages

Heat Level: 1 Flame

Rating: 4.25 Gold Crowns

Book Description: 

Merry Christmas from your new friends in Holiday, Texas:
The most celebratory town in the South!
When Jinx Jacobs's motorcycle breaks down outside Holiday, Texas, the last thing she wants is to get stuck in the cheery little town, especially during the holidays. The whole place has gone Christmas crazy, but all she has to do is stay out from under the mistletoe—and do her best to keep that unnervingly attractive cop off her back.
Single dad and sheriff's deputy Cash Walker doesn't have time for romance, and yet something about the tempting loner twists his stomach up tighter than a tangle of tinsel. He may have finally found the missing piece in his life...but with Jinx so determined to avoid putting down roots, convincing her to stay may just take a Christmas miracle.
Buy Link:


Add to Goodreads:


Vikki’s Musings

This is the first book I have read by Dylann Crush, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When I received an invitation from the publisher, via Net-Galley, the book description intrigued me, and I always love Christmas stories, especially one with a child. I was not disappointed! My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

I loved Cowboy Christmas Jubilee from the first page to the last. Ms. Crush’s writing is emotional and pulled at my heartstrings a lot. The plot is intriguing and kept me flipping the pages on my Kindle, waiting for what would come next. This one has a bit of a mystery to solve which is always fun. It’s a joy to read a novel where I fall in love with both characters immediately.

Jinx Jacobs is an interesting character. Her sweet and generous nature does not fit her outward appearance in the least, which made this story even better. She is a cross between spunky and waif with her sad backstory and her determination to never show any vulnerability. She clearly craves love but does not want anyone to know.

Cash Walker is a great hero. He loves his family and his little girl fiercely and would protect them with his life. He’s a true warrior at heart. When he finds he’s attracted to this mysterious stranger who clearly has plenty of secrets, he is unable to resist her.

The romance between Jinx and Cash is delightful. The chemistry between the pair sizzles. While they are opposites in so many ways, they are perfect for each other. Jinx so deserves to have such a good man. I’m so glad they found their happy ending.

If you enjoy Christmas romances with great characters, a quirky small town and an awesome plot, then you will love Cowboy Christmas Jubilee as much as I did. In fact, I liked this one so much, I just bought the audio version of the first book in this series. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment